Full-time (20+ Clinical Hours/Week) Contractual Therapist
LMSW, LPC, or LP
Location: Atria Park
Time Frame: April to May 2019
Ann Arbor Counseling Associates is currently looking to find two awesome therapists to join the practice for an April 2019 start date at our new Ann Arbor office location in Atria Park on Hogback Rd in Ann Arbor. Interviews will be conducted in January at our Jackson Rd office location.
A little about the group and why therapists want to work here:
With all the available group practices, agencies, and organizations that you could work at, you might ask, why here? A little about this group…Ann Arbor Counseling is a woman-owned small business. If you chose to call Ann Arbor Counseling Associates as your professional home, you will be individually valued for your unique abilities, insights, and life experiences that you bring to the group and the people who come to visit us. Being a working mother myself, I understand the lack of opportunities for men and women who want to achieve an obtainable and profitable work-life balance. This practice is for those who are self-directed, have big ideas, want a place to develop unique ways to serve the community and believe in the value of reinventing themselves and helping others do the same.
The two priorities at Ann Arbor Counseling Associates are 1. YOU as the deliverer of hope and change, and 2. to the people who trust us to help them create the change they need in their lives. In order to support you in creating the professional vision you have for yourself, our model is that of a full service outpatient private practice group. That means, all the systems are provided to you and chosen to help streamline your experience here to make sure you can focus on what matters most, helping people while also fulfilling the needs you have professionally and personally so you can achieve your work-life balance. It is not expected that you only work with us and understand that you have other priorities too, like family, hobbies, other jobs, and interests. That is ok, and what adds to your collective experience and identity and may help you approach counseling with our visitors feeling satisfied and refreshed from your life outside of AACA. If you want a place that offers the support you need to succeed and values what you are bringing to the table, encourages innovative ideas, and allows you to be clinically independent, this is the place for you.
Qualifications needed to be considered:
Submit a customized cover letter and resume that includes your active license number, areas of specialty, and current and thorough job history to Hiring@annarborcounselingservices.com
- Be available for an initial phone screen and a face-to-face interview at our Jackson Rd. Ann Arbor office location
- Must have a Current LPC, LMSW, or LP (must be verifiable through LARA-no in progress licenses) sorry no LLP’s or LLMSW’s because we don’t have a fully licensed therapist to bill your sessions with insurance and please only apply if your license is currently valid on LARA)
- The ability to work independently
- Strong proficiency with computers and computer-based programs for record keeping, scheduling, etc.
- Team Player
- Excellent people skills
- High level of professionalism
What we offer therapists as a practice:
- Collaborative work environment
- Prescriber on site
- Cloud-based system for scheduling, note taking, billing
- Billing support
- Admin support
- Shared clinical Resources
- Shared office space
- Opportunities for peer-to-peer consultation
- A full-service environment for contractors
- Private practice coaching to help you develop skills to maximize earning potential
- Client referrals and matching based on your interests
- FT Contract therapists get paid based on the payment received for the services delivered.
Costs of those services are listed below in the compensation section. We pay contractors a % of the reimbursable or money collected for that service.
Fully licensed therapist completing 20+ billable hours/week – 60%
Limited licensed therapist completing 20+ billable hours/week – 50%
We take a variety of insurances that pay out between $90-$120/session. Therapists also have some clients who pay out of pocket although many people with insurance chose to use that as payment. A full-time therapist (20-30 billable hours per week) who is efficient with their schedule (weekly appointments, infrequent no-shows or cancellations) take home on average $3000-$8600 gross per month or $1500-$4300 every two weeks. As a contractor, you are responsible for paying your own taxes and insurances.
We look forward to receiving your information!